Join us live from the field with Tim Ball, Director of Product Management, and Michelle Roberts discussing the latest on the upcoming Salinas season.
- We plant all over the Salinas Valley for ensured supply to our customers.
- We started most of our Salinas plantings back in the first part of November.
- Baby leaf plantings began in February. They require less time in the ground.
- The Salinas Valley ranges from San Ardo to Gilroy and allows for different micro-climates to grow our variety of crops.
- Our first crop of the Salinas season will be broccoli. Starting this month!
- Stay tuned for more updates…