Sales Category Manager Analyst
Annapolis Junction, MD
About Taylor Fresh Foods, Inc.
Taylor Fresh Foods, Inc. is dedicated to being North America’s favorite maker of salads and healthy fresh foods. Our “Taylor Family” includes nearly 12,000 team members who are passionate about making high quality, great tasting products for families across North America. As we continue to rapidly grow, we have a career opportunity available for a talented and motivated individual to join our Prepared Foods & Deli team as a Sales Category Manager Analyst located in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
About the Role
The Sales Category Manager Analyst is responsible for the development and management of several functions including report modeling and competitive analysis across a portfolio of prepared foods product sets and customers. This position will work with the Sales team and Senior Leadership to develop and manage our strategic plan for new business development for national customers along with ongoing business reviews. The scope of this role will be focused on analyzing key customers and product sets. The individual will also be responsible for developing and implementing standardized reporting tools across all multiple data structures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop processes and systems to define, measure, analyze and sales on key customers (to be defined)
- Provide a quarterly category management review for key customers (to be defined)
- Proactively monitor product sets to ensure competitiveness, optimal structures, and profitability
- Perform analyses and develop reports/dashboards
- Analyzing data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- 5+ years of related experience in strategic, leadership, and analytical roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations, Economics, or other related field
- Expertise in advanced analytics and simulation development
- Experience managing programs across multiple locations/territories
- Proven track record of execution and management of strategic plans
- Excellent communication skills-written, verbal and interpersonal
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Expert in Excel, Word, PowerPoint; able to learn new programs
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Additional Preferred Skills: SQL/database knowledge, Halo, and Axapta experience
Travel requirements may vary, but potential for 25%-50% domestic travel to Salinas, California and to production facilities around the country.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume via email to email@example.com. Please type the following in the subject line: Sales Category Manager Analyst, Maryland