Swedesboro, New Jersey
About Taylor Fresh Foods, Inc.
Taylor Fresh Foods, Inc. is dedicated to being North America’s favorite maker of salads and healthy fresh foods. Our “Taylor Family” includes nearly 12,000 team members who are passionate about making high quality, great tasting products for families across North America. As we continue to rapidly grow, we have a career opportunity available for a talented and motivated individual to join our Taylor Farms New Jersey team as a Process Engineer, located in Swedesboro, New Jersey.
About the Role
The Process Engineer will be responsible for analyzing current metrics and processes, and will help lead automation and capital expenditure projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Expected to solve for capacity increases, equipment upgrades, redundancy improvement, and process improvements, among others, as directed
- Responsible to analyze existing data/metrics/reports in conjunction with assigned projects
- Ability to interact/engage with vendors, as directed, (existing and potential) and report back on specifications/options/timelines etc.
- Ability to calculate ROI/IRR for potential capital expenditures relating to projects as assigned/relevant to the above
- Ability to proactively bring suggestions to direct report relating to the first bullet point above
- Able to work collaboratively with process owners when discussing operational or daily process improvement
- Ability to accomplish goals within a fast paced and production focused environment. Comfortable approaching subject matter experts while being cognizant of priorities and time demands on the subject matter experts
- Ability to accomplish goals without direct reports and able to interact with multiple departments
- Undergraduate degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Management, or related field required
- 0-3 years work experience
- Ideally possess experience in process engineering in a food manufacturing environment
- Must have proven experience interacting with multiple departments in achieving completion of projects/goals
- Experience with automation of existing processes is ideal
- Experience in a production capacity of a food manufacturing operation is ideal, experience in a production role in manufacturing is required
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume via email to email@example.com. Please type the following in the subject line: Process Engineer, Taylor Farms New Jersey